Monday, September 22, 2008

I love my Mom

This past week was great! My mom stayed home with me everyday. Apparently she got a new job that she can do from home during my naps! I don't know how she made it possible but I love being home with her and Riley all day!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on finding a job that frees up your time like that, Kim! That's great! Brooke is such a pretty little girl--those eyes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, your little girl is so cute. I haven't seen you in forever. I hope you are doing fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Pics!! Little Brooke you are way to cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kim, you know how blogging goes... I was on Katies blog, went to her sister Leslies then to one of Callis sisters then to Callis then to yours. Botta bing botta boom! It's such a great way to be able to stay in touch with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooke you are so cute! It was fun to see your daddy when he came to visit Utah. Tell your mom how much I missed seeing her and of course I missed seeing you!

    ReplyDelete