Friday, November 14, 2008

Hiding, Fall and Hats

This week I learned to hide from my mom! She thinks I was just playing with dad's tools in the closet which happened to be left open just big enough for me to squeeze into. While I will admit dad's tools were pretty fun I was really playing a little game of hide and seek...

So at the beginning of the week before the rain made all of the leaves fall off the trees this was my view out my window

Pretty nice huh, well with the exception of the cars!

I found a pile of my dad's hats on the shelf . I try almost everyday to wear them like my dad but I just can't seem to figure them out.

2 comments:

  1. wow, I've forgotten how pretty REAL trees are. The tree in my yard grows 2 inch spikes. I have to remember not to brush up against it or let the kids go near it. Hey, I'll trade you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, I think I will pass on the trade! but thanks though!

    ReplyDelete