
So I have been sick. Yuck! Above is what I have looked like lately but usually a little more pathetic. My mom tells me I am her little Linus. I am not sure I understand but it is something to do with Peanuts.
My mom got sick right before I did. When she got feeling better I got worse. So while I slept trying to feel better she began decorating my birthday cake. All the while hoping I would be better by my birthday.

My parents first noticed I was starting to feel better when my dad was working on his bike. I got off of my mom's lap to go help dad. I love his bike. I wish I were big enough to ride it. Don't you just imagine all the fun you could have on it when you look at it? I do!

So, I was acting a little more playful, and seemed to be getting better. My parents were so excited about my birthday we decided to celebrate.
First, I opened one big present from my parents, and all of my grandparents. I especially like the fuzz on my new shoes and all of my books! Thank you!


Then my parents sang a fun song and showed me a cute cake. They put a candle on the cake and lit it on fire and then blew it out. That was all very entertaining fun.

My mom was surprised that my first reaction was to grab the candle and lick it off. I guess she thought she could have the icing on the candle all to herself.

I did enjoy a little bit of cake but mostly it was just fun to play in it. I got phone calls all night, which I enjoy, but still don't quite understand. All night I especially enjoyed the little song everyone kept singing, it made me giggle.


After all of these activities and cleaning up I was so tired so I went to bed.
The next day I got to open up birthday cards. They were a lot of fun. Thank you again to all my grandma's and grandpa's for helping my birthday be so fun!
Happy belated Birthday! It's so funny to see these pictures of your little one and Emily has so much of the same stuff! She has the same green and purple outfit! Love it! Anyway, glad everyone is feeling better.
ReplyDeleteGood job on that cake, it looks great! Happy Birthday to Brooke (sp?) & I hope you are all healthy again!
ReplyDeleteYour mom is an amazing cake decorater, you lucky girl! Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteYOU MADE THAT CAKE??? Boy.. Addie's not getting anything close to that! I can't believe she's one already!
ReplyDeleteGood job on the cake Kim! It looks great!
ReplyDeleteKim this cake is awesome! I didn't know you could do such fancy things with frosting!
ReplyDeleteOk I tried to post this but it wouldn't work: Kim this cake is awesome. I didn't know you could do such fancy things with frosting.
ReplyDeleteCutest Cake Ever! Can I hire you to make Mazie's next Bday cake?
ReplyDelete