So my latest developing talents are with words and spoons. I really liked holding this big wooden spoon but found it was difficult to get in my mouth. Most of the time the spoon just slows me down when I eat, but when I am not eating a spoon and a cut are pretty entertaining. I like the idea of using a spoon but I am just not very efficient yet! My parents are starting to understand me! My parents miss a lot of what I say. Trust me I say a lot. However, I have finally trained them to understand some of what I say like, Hi, Ut-oh, thank you, bye, mom, dad, puppy.
She is so cute and growing up so fast! I love their sweet little voices as they learn to talk - or at least they seem sweet in comparison to the shrieks and squeals you get before they can actually say words.
It's funny how the best toys are not really toys at all. She is getting so big! It's fun when your kids start to talk. It's amazing how fast they learn!
It's so fun when your kids really start to communicate with you! Her hair is really getting long.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute and growing up so fast! I love their sweet little voices as they learn to talk - or at least they seem sweet in comparison to the shrieks and squeals you get before they can actually say words.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she's talking! How old is she? How fun. She's so cute.
ReplyDeleteIt's funny how the best toys are not really toys at all. She is getting so big! It's fun when your kids start to talk. It's amazing how fast they learn!
ReplyDelete