
My dad took a work trip to China! I don't exactly understand where that is but it I do know that he rode on an airplane to get there. And because he rode on an airplane I got to ride on an airplane to visit grandma and grandpa in Arizona. So I missed him terribly but grandma and grandpa did their best to keep me happy with the swing at their house.

This is the great wall my dad said he got to climb. It snowed while he was there and he said the wall was really slippery and steep, but he had fun climbing it.
Anyway he is finally home and he brought back some really cool things. My friends and I especially enjoy this cool top

and I like my new silky PJs.

I love you dad and I am so glad you are home.
Those pj's are so cute!
ReplyDeleteChina! How cool is that?!
ReplyDeleteI love the silk pjs! Too cute!
cute cute silky pj's. How cool to go to china!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a great place to go for work! Hopefully he got plenty of time to sight-see and didn't have to just work the whole time. Those PJ's are soooo cute. I know you guys are really far away, but do you plan on coming back to AZ for any of the holidays? If so, we will be there--we'd love to see you!
ReplyDeleteWas Kent like singing the whole time: "I"LLLL MAKE A MAAAAAAN OUT OF YOUUUUUU!"
ReplyDelete