Friday, November 5, 2010

Baby Blessing

Miss H was blessed while grandpa and grandma were visiting. She sported her cousin's beautiful dress, thanks for letting us borrow it Aunt C!
Cutest little booties ever!
Daddy did a great job with the blessing.
The girls! (dad is way out numbered now) :o)
The above picture is a perfect summary of Miss H.
She is a peaceful, happy, patient, relaxed baby. We are so glad she is part of our family.

4 comments:

  1. She looks so darling! I love her dress. I'm glad she's a good baby for you. ps.. I LOVE her name. I'm going to go ahead and assume that she's pretty much named after me. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is darling! And so is she!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love her asleep with her hands at her ears. Congrats on getting her blessed! (I know Kent had to clean up a lot so he could do it... -Justus)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful little girl! I hope we will get the chance to see her soon! We miss you guys! It was fun talking with Kent a few weeks ago. We will have to do a better job keeping in touch. What kind of sister am I?

    ReplyDelete