First matter of business - from the last post that Miss H is Pic #1 and Miss B is Pic #2.
We went to our state fair and throughly enjoyed our day. It was raining earlier in the day we went which made it less crowded for us and we loved it.
You can't tell by the face she is making but Miss B fell in love with cotton candy.
Then we let her try a kiddy ride.
As you can tell she liked it.
So we let her try another and being the rebel that I am, I encouraged her to go hands free like a roller coaster. I know the pic below is blurry but it shows how much fun she was really having.
We also saw ALL of the animals they had. It was Brooke's favorite part of the entire fair. Somehow I came home without a picture of her and the animals. We did see it ALL though, cows (pretty much every variety), hens, roosters, bunnies, sheep, ducks, turkeys, horses, and so on and of course PIGs. The pigs were the favorite and we had to return to them 3 different times.
Then before going home we had to have a funnel cake!
Gotta love that powder sugar face.
and lastly since I didn't get any pictures of Miss H at the fair, here she is in all her glory. For the most part this is what she did at the fair - Sleep. We are lucky to have such an easy going lady in our house.
I'm glad to hear H. is such an easy-going baby. That sure makes life easier.
ReplyDelete