My dad defended his masters thesis back in June. Then he had it published and this past week he brought home the hard bound copy. Now it feels like he is really done! I am really excited and proud of him. I think it looks pretty sharp. I tried to taste it but mom said it wasn't supposed to be eaten, who knew? I started to read it but it was a little above my current reading level so I gave up and went to play but I am sure it is riveting.
So Cute! She is getting big way to fast!
ReplyDeleteLove you Guys!
Cindy
She is adorable. I love it! congrats to Kent on being done with that!
ReplyDeleteVery fun!! She is so happy. What a good feeling to have the masters done!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Kent! What an accomplishment! I bet it feels so good to have that finished!
ReplyDelete