
This box is full of stuff I did this summer. I thought I would post them all together since it took my mom so long to let me get this blog going. These are some things you might have missed. Pretty hikes in the mountains, trips to the beach, eating the sand (it was fun until I came home and it was commin' out the other end then it wasn't so fun), playing with our puppy, driving around town, eating new foods, lookin' pretty in my summer dresses, eating my daddy's delicious tie and laying around the house.
Kim you are so teeny! And Brooke is looking so old & cute!
ReplyDeleteKim,
ReplyDeleteI'm excited about your new blog. I can't believe how big Brooke is getting! Wow! I hope you guys are doing well!
Michelle Benson
She is getting so big! I'm so glad you have a blog now, it's much more fun! Looks like you are doing great... you look great! Tell Kent congrats on finishing the masters... what a smart guy you got on your hands!
ReplyDelete