Sunday, September 7, 2008

Just stuff

So this is one of my favorite things to do when I am bored. I love to play with my lips. Mom and dad tease that it makes me look like a grandma without teeth. But I don't mind the teasing because lets face it I don't have teeth and it sure is fun to suck on my lips.
These are pictures from a walk we took as a family at the lake by our house a weekend or two ago. The walk was peaceful and nice I just couldn't resist falling a sleep. I would like to do this again but my only request for the next time is that my mom spray some bug spray the misquotes had a feast on me.
My mom gave me my first drink from a 'sippy' cup! I have to say water hasn't been very interesting to me until now. The 'sippy' cup sure makes boring stuff a lot more fun. My mom says the down side is how wet my shirt gets but I don't mind.

2 comments:

  1. I love the lip thing! That's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing about the grandma without teeth comment! I totally see it. :)

    ReplyDelete