Thursday, September 18, 2008

Caught Red Handed/or Mouth full?

So my mom caught me the other day. There is no denying it, I have a secret love for dog food. It is true, I can't get enough of it. Once I tried it there was no holding me back. The other day my mom turned to the kitchen to cook dinner and I knew that this was my chance to have another morsel of that delicious cuisine, I took a break for it. When my mom discovered me, she came running and snapped this quick picture I assume for blackmail in the future. Then she made me spit it all out. There is no question though, it is way better than that baby food from a jar. My mom and dad are going to have to watch me extra careful now.

6 comments:

  1. Kim, Kim, Kim! Hey, it's your long lost friend Erica. I am so glad I found your blog! Your little family is so cute! It looks like you guys are doing good. Living in North Carolina, right? That's the last I heard anyway. Brett and I would love to be moving there soon for law school but it's really not likely. We'll see. Hope everything is going good for you! Erica Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! That's hilarious (& disgusting!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm laughing! That's just great! She won't eat baby food, but she'll eat dog food! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mazie loves dog food too! I don't know if it because the dogs are eating, but really can it taste that good?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no!! My son ate sidewalk chalk a few weeks ago. What little crazy's! (At least dog food is supposed to be eaten)

    ReplyDelete