Thursday, October 23, 2008

Good Deal!

L&E Research

So today my mom did something really cool. She went to a place called L&E Research. It is a place that does market research. Aka. a place that companies hire to ask consumers about new products or ways to improve existing products and such. She thought it was awesome that for just two hours of her time where all she did was give her opinion she earned $75 cash. You guys should try it. It is such an easy way to earn some extra cash.

Anyway while she was giving her opinion I got to play with my neighbors. I had so much fun. When we got home mom got out the toys for me to play with so she could make dinner. After she got started she came to check on me because I was being so quiet and she found me snuggled up to my blanket sleeping. My friends wore me out more than I thought.

3 comments:

  1. Does that really work? She is so cute! I can't believe she fell asleep like that! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does work. I think L&E is a local company but I am sure there are other market research companies. Good luck finding one, it is good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kim!!! This is Cherie. I haven't seen or heard from you in forever!!! What an absolutely adorable little girl!! She is soooo cute. She has eyes so blue, they rival my son's! It must be because they were born in the same month (I think). I'm so excited to find your blog. I just started one a while ago, it's justuswebbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete