Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hair

My hair is getting pretty long. My mom found out that it is long enough for my first tiny pony tail! She thought this pony tail was so cute, I don't think it is that bad but she was playing with my hair for a while before she was done. I am not sure I am a fan of that part. What she didn't take a picture of was what the pony tail looked like after my nap. I think she thought it was funny but the camera batteries were dead. I had a pretty crazy side mohawk it was kind of embarrassing. In other hair news I forgot to show you that my mom got a hair cut a few weeks ago.


2 comments:

  1. Cute hair! (both of you guys) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she sure is cute. cute hair kim. doesn't it feel good when you get it done.

    ReplyDelete