So far I have loved playing with other kids while my parents go to parties (I think I am the one going to a parties I don't know where they go). I have like each decoration my mom puts up. She told me that she will put up a Christmas tree too, I am not sure why she so slow about it. (All I know is I can't wait to get my hands on those lights.)
I have loved the music my parents have been listening to too. Especially what they call the "Forgotten Carols." You might think I would be sick of them since they play the cd almost every other hour everyday (which really confuses me why they are forgotten, they certainly aren't forgotten at my house) but I actually really like them.
And last I have enjoyed an eggnog shake. That's right I said an eggnog shake. (My parents will probably not get the Parent's of the year award for that one.) Everyone know that you are not supposed to give children under the age of one cow milk products or egg whites or was that egg yolks, either way I am not supposed to have any of the ingredients in that shake but I loved it. Thank you CookOut! Here is a picture of me devouring my shake.
And here is how I reacted when the shake was all gone.
Love it!! the picture is priceless:)
ReplyDelete