Thursday, December 18, 2008

I found cute sunglasses and my tummy...

So the other day I went to a graduation for my dad. Dad wasn't planning on going to graduation which is why he isn't wearing one of those big black robes but the graduate department secretary convinced him that he needed to. My mom snagged a few pictures of him talking at graduation but they didn't turn out very well. As you can tell from the pictures I thought graduation was a little dry but I was able to entertain myself as I normally do.

On another note I am getting better at walking.



Yes that is my mother you hear stifling a laugh in the background. I guess the way I grab my tummy and look at it like I just discovered it is funny to her I don't know.

PS. You will note that my mom and dad finally put up our Christmas tree! I love it but they managed to make the tree just out of my reach so I guess my hands won't be getting on those lights after all.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad I found your blog again. Brooke is SO cute! Everyone misses you at work. But be glad you're not here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! What are you guys doing for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete