Thursday, January 1, 2009

My first Christmas!

Disclaimer: This post will probably be long and boring for some. However, I need to share ALL of the details of my first Christmas with all my Grandparents, so here I go.

Christmas was great! Grandpa and Grandma C came to visit on Christmas Eve and we had a lot of fun.

Christmas day I got to open up my presents.

I am still not sure what all that wrapping paper was about, but after my mom helped me see what was under it, I didn't care. I guess you could say I was a bit impatient. I wanted to play with each toy I unwrapped right then. I didn't really understand that there were more.

(note: in case you don't know, to see more detail in the pictures you can click on the picture and it will get bigger)


In some of the gifts we found clothes. Notice how bored I am with the clothes and how elated my mom is. Don't worry though I really liked the wrapping paper. My mom says the clothes are way cute.


This was fun and all but it was taking quite a while. Thank goodness I unwrapped some food to munch on. After a few samples of crackers, Cheerios and chocolate I was getting pretty hungry for some real substance so I let my mom finish things up for me while I drank my bottle.


Grandma and I really hit it off. The entire time she was here if I saw, heard, or just had a sneaky suspicion that she might be going near the chocolate bag in the kitchen I was right on her heels knowing she would let me have some.

So that was my first Christmas, of course we had dinner and stuff but the presents were the highlight of my day. Thank you to everyone who sent me things. We all appreciate everything you do for us and we love you!

2 comments:

  1. We have the same stacking rings! And great idea to have food for her too. That's cute. :)
    Oh, and I love your new blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute Kim! I'm glad your parents got to go out and see you guys. Looks like you had a great time. We sure miss you!

    ReplyDelete