Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Washington DC

Before I tell you about DC my mom couldn't help but share the above picture. It may look like I am going to ferociously tackle the person behind the camera. However, in reality I was just suprised to see someone in my way. You see I was very excited and I was running around the house in circles and then someone got in my way with a camera.
The day after Christmas we took a quick sight seeing trip to Washington DC. It was so much colder there than home, but luckily grandma brought me a coat.
We saw the temple. Which was beautiful especially with all the lights around.
Sorry for the fussiness. A nice man took our picture but isn't used to our camera.

Later we rod the Metro. I liked that a lot because everyone would wave and smile at me, it was pretty fun. The second day was much warmer so I didn't need a coat. I enjoyed everything mostly except for any lines we ran into. But I was happy if I had a cracker.

1 comment: