I only caught 9 things.To kim from kentKG on the wheelsgrays southern dinerbrookes BBQphone numbergray on the drumkim wuz hereother car's a camryand gray pig farms.What am I missing?
Wow you did really well! I don't even know where the 12 one is I only have found 11 the other two I know are Eltopia (Kent's home town on the sign at the beginning), house number(only it accidentally has an extra 2).
Way cute idea! I didn't catch all of them, but it was really cute.
I never would have caught them all if it wasn't for lisa up there who told me the answers!! Cool idea!
I only caught 9 things.
ReplyDeleteTo kim from kent
KG on the wheels
grays southern diner
brookes BBQ
phone number
gray on the drum
kim wuz here
other car's a camry
and gray pig farms.
What am I missing?
Wow you did really well! I don't even know where the 12 one is I only have found 11 the other two I know are Eltopia (Kent's home town on the sign at the beginning), house number(only it accidentally has an extra 2).
ReplyDeleteWay cute idea! I didn't catch all of them, but it was really cute.
ReplyDeleteI never would have caught them all if it wasn't for lisa up there who told me the answers!! Cool idea!
ReplyDelete