Monday, February 16, 2009

A Tag and Sunday afternoons...

My mom was tagged on her friend Lisa's blog, so I decided to do this for her.

Here are the details:
1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
My mom was actually shocked that the picture, turned out to be of her! Anyway she told me that this picture was taken at the Beach in Wilmington NC back before mom and dad lived here. She said that they had just flown out to look at the university and look at possibilities for a place to live. Before going home they drove out to the beach to see the east coast beach for the first time! I tag anyone who reads this and thinks it would be fun. I would call you by name but most of you are my mom's friend's and I don't know all of your names and my friends are so young most of them don't have a blog.

Anyway enough about my mom and dad. Here is the latest of what I have been doing. On Sunday afternoons I take a long nap after church and when I wake up I feel pretty mischievous. My mom always tries to get out the camera to catch me in these acts, but she rarely succeeds.
For example a couple of weeks ago I was walking around the house with that shiny bowl on my head. I love hats and was giving it a try. It wouldn't stay on the top of my head so I held it up on my nose but I kept running into things.

Above is another example. I saw the stroller was out from our walk the day before and thought it would be fun to go out again and I tried to get in every way I could think of. I first got stuck in the basket. It was pretty easy to get in but getting out without help was impossible. Since that didn't work I tried climbing up the front. Mom caught me and pulled me down before I could see that endeavor through so I think I will have to try again but mom put the stroller away.
This picture really isn't very mischievous. It is actually just a cute one of me enjoying a birthday gift a friend gave me. I really like it. Mom and dad had to pry me away from the fridge to go to church.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for doing my tag! I love the picture of Brooke climbing into the stroller - her hair is getting so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke! You're mom is adorable and i'm glad that it was a picture of her because I miss her! You are lucky to have such a fun family!

    ReplyDelete