Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Goodness

Okay so let me start with the not so good about spring in North Carolina. If you look really close in this picture you can see a green/yellow dust (my mom calls it pollen) that covers everything. It is kind of gross! It makes my dad sneeze and my feet really dirty!

Well that is the only bad part I can think of about spring. It has beautiful weather - rain included. Although I love and prefer the sunshine because it means I have a greater chance of going to the park with my mom the raindrops tickle when they land on my check and they sure make everything GREEN. Another fun thing about spring is EASTER!

The hunt for chocolate!
A doll I found in my Easter basket.

Trying a Peep for the first time - I wasn't that impressed but I was intrigued enough to get rid of the doll notice the poor thing with her face down.
The best part! A whole chocolate bunny. This was before my mom told my dad to take the bunny away. Apparently she didn't think I should have that much chocolate all at once.

All dressed up for church! Thanks to my aunt for the cute dress!

Lastly, I got another cute doll from a professor that works with my dad. I don't know why my mom and dad were holding out so long on giving me dolls. Maybe they just didn't think of it but I love my dolls!

3 comments: