Sunday, May 3, 2009

Gone Fishing!

I love fishing! My parents took me fishing again. This time it was at Umstead Park. This park is about 20 minutes from our house. It was so fun. When we were done fishing we had a picnic with chicken and I loved it.

The only thing about fishing I am not sure of is bugs. I few bugs my mom and dad call ticks made it home with us. Dad had one, mom had one and there was a third mystery tick found in the tub, we don't know which one of us brought it home. I didn't really even notice the ticks but my mom seems to be worried about them she keeps spreading my toes and lifting my chin and combing me hair to make certain there are no more ticks. I guess it isn't the bugs that bug me about fishing, it is probably my silly mom worrying about bugs that bug me.
My mom left the bathroom door open the other day and she caught me in the act of my latest triumph.

8 comments:

  1. She's so cute - and the little climber - up on the bathroom sink. Jared and I just went hiking with Jake over the weekend, and I found a tick also. Little boogers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Ticks! South here we come! We'll not mention that part to Justus. That is halarious that she climbed all the way onto the sink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is SO SO cute! We are looking forward to seeing you in just a couple of months! I envy you living in a place with such great weather, but I could do without the ticks. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. What a little monkey! We are so excited to see you guys next month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that first picture of Brooke with the lake. It is so cute! And it looks like our little ones have more in common than just their vocabulary--though I have yet to find Kelton as high up as the bathroom sink! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun trip! Did you catch anything? Please tell your mommy that I agree that ticks are no fun. Glad you caught them early.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute family! Definately has some "Gray" genes. Congrats Kent on getting a Masters...that is tough work and go Kim for supporting. I didn't know you had a little one! Thanks for adding me to your site!

    ReplyDelete