Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Picture Overload

I have completely neglected my blog. What can I say, I am a busy toddler. Hopefully these pictures will help you get the idea of all the things diverting my attention away from the computer.My best friend Riley and I always have lots of important phone calls to take care of.My mom always needs help with chores like laundry - if you can't tell I am really good at that.Re-organizing the drawers in the kitchen - I know where everything should go and for some reason I find I have to redo my work all the time. It is like someone is going behind my back and undoing what I just did.CampingKeeping track of Riley - she is always getting herself into trouble and I have to go help her out.Hiking - I need to keep in shape.
Enjoying the beautiful fall season - the leaves are starting to get really impressive.Hanging out at the fair.Eating cotton candy.

So as you can see I get side tracked pretty easily. What can I say there is just so much to do.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is getting to be such a big girl! And she's looking even more like her parents. I loved all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how old she is getting! She just looks so big and grown up in that picture of her standing on the chair. It shouldn't surprise me because she's the same age as my son, but still! She sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is SO cute and getting so big! I bet your parents can't wait to see her. I know what you mean about the drawers and cupboards thing - Ty has been doing that lately and its driving me CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for keeping us updated, Brooke! You ARE a busy girl...how do your parents even keep up?

    ReplyDelete