Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cheesy Girls Night


So my dad went camping a couple weekends ago and my mom said we were going to have a Girls Night! I am still not sure what that means but mom made a dinner that I loved and don't remember having before! I loved it, have you ever tried "Mac 'n Cheese." I even liked my bowl! If you never tried it I highly recommend it!

4 comments:

  1. That's seriously about the only thing my kids will eat right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I actually made that last night, but chopped up some mixed veggies in a blender and added them to it to try and get the kids to eat them. It didn't go over as well as I hoped it would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute expression! Love those baby blues!!! Sorry I couldn't come over last week...perhaps another time. I heard Miss Brooke loved Mr. Bryan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When is there going to be another post?!?!? Its been five weeks already.

    ReplyDelete