Monday, August 24, 2009

Hobbies!

I love shoes. I like to say the word "shoes" and I also just like shoes my size, bigger, smaller it doesn't really matter, shoes are just neat. My favorite thing to do lately is where my mom shoes, it has taken some getting used to but I am pretty good at walking in them now.Recently I took up baking as a hobby. I had no idea what I was missing out on. Watching everything get mixed together is pretty fun but I really wanted to try my hand at mixing with a spoon.As you can probably guess there were a few perks to baking that made it so fun...

We have been getting the Sunday newspaper lately, so I have also taken up reading with news with my dad after church. Mostly I just like cuddling my dad.
This is a hobby y'all already know about but I have included the proof in case you ever question the true author of this blog.

4 comments:

  1. I love the last picture as proof of the author of this blog! That made me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha. I agree. That last picture post made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already wearing mommy's shoes! And you sure look cute doing it, Brook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - her hair is so long - I love it!

    ReplyDelete