Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Pictures of me lovin Summer
This summer has been so fun! We have been busy! Here are a TON of pictures to show you the fun I have been up to. In between all of this fun, my family moved to a new apartment down the road so I have been sleeping in the pack - n - play way too much. It is good to be back to my bed but I sure had fun. Here is what I learned....
Cousins your size are fun!
Grandmas know how to grow pretty flowers and have fun yards to play in.
They also have fun swings to ride and they let Grandpa come out and push you even when it is late!
Grandmas also have fun small cupboards just my size that they let me play in them.
I have lots of Grandmas and Grandpas and they are all great and they have good swings.
Mom has cousins too, and they have kids my size who are fun to play with.
Camping is fun with family but it sure is dirty and it isn't easy, I have the bruises and scraps to prove it!
Again swinging, Grandpas, Uncles and cousins are fun!
Grandmas are good at spinning tops.
Grandpa's have birthdays and they are fun to play with wheather they are at my house or theirs.
Uncles are good at the Wii and they are fun to watch.
Sand at the beach is really fun. I even tried to take some home by pouring it down the front of my swimsuit but my mom showered it out before we left so I guess we will just have to go back.
After all of this fun a girl gets tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
glad you are having a fun summer!
ReplyDeleteCute picts. You guys have had a lot going on this summer!
ReplyDeleteKim, looks like a blast! We are finally in Durham, so we'll have to get together soon.
ReplyDelete