Sunday, January 24, 2010

More in birthday news

Sorry to everyone about no video clip last time, I could never manage to get it to work. Maybe I can ask my dad to try at school for me.

Anyway we continued to celebrate my birthday all week and my mom made me a fun piggy cake on Monday. My dad had the day off school and we got to have fun with some friends all day and even have a picnic. We had even more friends by the end of the day to have cake and ice cream. I thought it was great! I can't wait until I have another birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! She is too cute. Great job on the cake! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cake! Brooke is getting so cute. I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you.

    ReplyDelete