Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love Hurts

My Valentine's week started out just fine with my first braid in my hair. I am not too excited to get another one but this one was fun especially since at the time I was in the mood for my mom to do my hair. Then a few days later it all started to change and I spent most of the weekend with ice on my head. This is my first accident. The door jam to my bedroom and I are no longer friends. I was running to my room and then the next thing I knew I was on the ground. I ran right into the door jam. It hurt a lot but I did my best not to cry for too long.I didn't let that ruin my whole weekend though. I still when out and put my new sunglasses to the test. On Sunday when I returned home from church I was in such a good mood I decided to go on my mom and dad's bed and play with the alarm clock so I could dance to some music. Dancing on the bed is one of my most favorite past times and I especially like to do it when I am in a silly mood. Anyway as I was dancing I lost my balance and fell and hit my head on the bookshelf causing my eyebrow to split. It was a deep enough cut my parents took me to the doctor to help it heal more beautifully.Lets hope this week goes a little better.

5 comments:

  1. Aw, poor Brooke. That goose egg is huge! I hope she can avoid any further welts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that makes me hurt just looking at it. Poor girl - hope she's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! That goose egg is huge. Good thing kids are so tough! I definitely hope there's a few less injuries this week poor thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad! I hope it heals alright! I love her little braids- I'm jealous she has so much hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's so sad. Hope she has a better week.

    ReplyDelete