Monday, March 15, 2010

The Biggest News you have heard from me!

This is breaking news, and I might add the biggest news you have heard from me!

I am going to be a BIG sister!

Come the end of August mom and dad are going to the hospital to bring me home a little baby sister! You might remember how much I love my baby dolls so I am sure you can guess how very excited I am to have a real baby come live with me! I am going to love and take such good care of her. I just can't wait!Hooray!

15 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm sure Brooke will love being a big sister. Emily sure does. Good luck with the pregnancy! We're so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is BIG news! Congrats on being a big sister!

    Oh, and be sure to tell your parents congratulations too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A girl!! YAY! You're gonna love it. I'm glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! We are soo excited for you guys. Brooke is going to love having a little sister to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! Congratulations! I'm very excited for you guys. Brooke is very lucky to be getting a little sister to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I was wondering when you would make the big announcement, but I wasn't expecting it to come with the gender as well. Congratulations! We are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congradulations Abby, you must be soo excited.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congradulations Brook you must be soo excited! That is really awesome news.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! That is so exciting! Congratulations. How fun to have another little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! That is really exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! I had heard a rumor, so it's so nice to have it confirmed. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wahoo! That's so fun! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete