
Popcorn is definitely popping outside! I am loving this weather! We have been outside so much more and I am happy about that!

My mom and I drive past these beautiful flowers everyday on the way to the lake for a walk. My mom wanted to take a picture of them with me in a pretty spring dress but it hasn't happened yet so today she stopped and took a picture out the window of the car, I think she is afraid they won't last much longer.

The flowers are pretty but whoever lives here was probably thinking that we were some pretty strange people taking pictures of their yard.

Although my mom and I are loving the spring, the above reason is why my dad doesn't care for spring. These are cars out in the parking lot, and that is not dust. It is hard to tell in the picture but that is a green/yellow dust covering everything even the pavement has a new hue. My mom and dad call that stuff pollen and apparently it is the reason for my dad's eyes being so red. Glad I did not inherit those allergies so far. Hope you are enjoying spring too!
Looks beautiful! I'm glad Brooke hasn't inherited her dad's allergys so far.
ReplyDelete