Monday, May 10, 2010
Growing up!
I hope you had a good Mother's Day! I think my mom did! She said she really liked dinner but that was all dad's doing, I didn't help much. MY personal favorite part of the day was the after dinner treat! I helped dad make it, as you can tell in the picture below, and it was tons of fun!
Since I am now a big girl I get to help with stuff like this and it is great. Other big girl things I have been up to include getting rid of diapers! It has almost been a month now and I have even given up my personal chair and use the same seat as my mom - see I told you I was getting big. I also gave all my pacifiers away to my friend baby M next door. The only thing holding me back now is my crib and my mom.
Let me tell you this though all this growing up is hard work I am exhausted!
*Note by mom (This happened one day after church, we were reading the comics together and I got up to check dinner and in the 30 seconds or less it took me to return I found this - Sundays are rough with no nap).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! Congratulations on having her potty trained. I'll admit I haven't even given it much of an attempt with Bradley.
ReplyDeleteYour dessert pizza looks delicious!
That's awesome that she is potty trained! She is the same age as Kelton and it always shocks me when I see kids his age potty trained. Natalie gave me soooo much trouble that I have no desire to start all over again with another child. He's starting to show some signs of being ready, but I am the one who is nowhere close to being ready. Isn't it so nice to not have to buy diapers? (at least for another month or two)
ReplyDelete