Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Things that really make me happy: Sleep overs, Rain, and Banana Bread

We have had some great rain storms lately and one Sunday my mom and dad let me enjoy the rain after dinner, it you can't tell I loved the rain!
When I get in a silly mood my mom will often find me standing on my head like this.
My mom made banana bread and I loved it because she put chocolate chips in it. I loved the bread, but I thought it tasted best when I first dug the chocolate chips out with my finger.
My friends got to come have a sleepover at my house! It was great! This is us enjoying a story before the lights went out!

1 comment:

  1. I really wanted to make an inapropriate (yet hillarious) joke that I like "sleeepovers" with my friends too, but I didn't want to dirty up an inocent blog with somewhat veiled sexual euphamisms. On another subject, chocolate chips are the best part of anything they're in-you just know what's good.

    ReplyDelete