Sunday, August 1, 2010

Mom is taking over!

As you can tell from the lack of posts, the little girl that used to author this blog would rather be out swimming, riding her bike or doing something more fun than updating her blog. So I am taking over!
I have been finishing up projects/crafts like recovering our car seats.
Before
After
My belly has been growing and growing. K has been busy with scout camp, conferences and meetings. B has been enjoying her new bike, playing with friends and going swimming with Dad. She is so fast on her new bike that we have not yet captured her in a photo on the bike but hope to soon :o) (Or maybe we stink at bringing out the camera)
Edible play-dough was a fun idea but maybe a little advanced for B. She really had no interest in creating anything - she just wanted to eat it. Her friends however got really creative and of course all involved got sufficiently messy (it wouldn't have been fun if they didn't). :o)

6 comments:

  1. Kim holy cow! Your carseats look fabulous! Very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your new carseat covers! How did you do it? Do you have a pattern or did you make it up? My carseats totally need to be recovered too. Tell me your secret :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just recently saw a tutorial on how to recover carseats. I had never even thought to do that! It looked kind of hard though. Yours look great! Such cute fabric. I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby! It's getting close, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job on those carseats! way cute! we are all waiting to hear about the new little one! miss you guys

    ReplyDelete