Sunday, September 5, 2010

She is Finally Here!

Most of you know but, we have been waiting for a long time for little sister to come and she is finally here. Many of you probably already knew this but we know that sometimes news like this is better with pictures so here you go. PS we are not professional picture takers - and kids move too fast so many of our pictures are kinda fussy - I tried to pick the ones that aren't so bad. Any of you professional picture takers are welcome to give us tips or take some pictures for us :o)

Miss H. had a little Jaundice and while we were in the hospital she spend a lot of time in the bilirubin bed. But by the time it was time to go home her levels have improved. and are still improving.B. is a great big sister and loves to hold her as long as H. is happy (aka not hungry or sleeping).
oh and I included this one for fun a couple of Monday's ago we played Candy Land for FHE and put Skittles on the board. As you can tell B. really liked this activity.

12 comments:

  1. Kim- she's so pretty. I wish I was there to come take some pictures of her for you. Why do you have to live so far away?? I sure love you- Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute and little. I seems like forever when Zoe was that small. It looks like everyone is doing well and that her big sister is excited. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby! Thanks for posting the pictures. We are so happy for you and glad Brooke is adjusting so well. Enjoy having mom and dad there - let them baby you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congratulations to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That is great, H is finally here. Former president Truman's middle name is really just S but I've never heard of anyone where the first name is a single letter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! She is so cute. I hope you are both doing well--and getting some sleep. If you get a second, send me an email because I want to know what her name is! cheriewebb at live.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's beautiful! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Kim! She's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats guys! Hope the adjustment is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray! Congratulations! Maybe when you have the time (ha ha) you could post some details on our R55 blog, like name, etc? So in a few months then, b/c I still feel like I don't have the time to do anything with 2. :) Hope the recovery is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! She's a doll. Yes, I'm with Cherie, if you get a chance, email me her name. I love hearing baby names! So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congats on the beautiful baby girl! Hopefully we will get to see her soon! We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete