The other day we had the missionaries over for dinner. As I prepared dinner and did the dishes in the kitchen B was playing out on our porch. She kept herself very entertained, I had no idea what she was doing but I could hear her and it sounded harmless. At one point of making dinner I took a break to check on what was keeping her so entertained and the above picture is what I found, along with a trail of dirt into the house. I asked Miss B what she was doing and she responded with dirt on her nose that she was playing in our sand box. I had to explain that this was potting soil not sand and those little garlic clove looking things were going to be flowers if we had left them in the dirt. It was one of those moments where I was kind of mad but it was just too cute to really be upset about. Poor girl needs a yard to go play in.
For preschool we decorated cookies on V-day, the girls loved it. B later helped me decorate more cookies for daddy to take to scouts. She spread practically half of the red sprinkles on one cookie - again too cute to be upset about, especially when she ate the cookie and her lips were bright red and sparkled.
This weekend we went to a Bull sale with K. B told us several times she wanted to buy a Bull, and more specifically she wanted three. Of course we didn't get one and the next morning she randomly remembered and started crying about not buying a Bull. Luckily we have a few Schleich animals and we went and got out one of the Bulls and that seemed to suffice. Good thing too because we have no yard for a sand box let alone three Bulls.
The girls were sick over the weekend but this picture was taken just the day before the fevers struck, hopefully we are over the worst and we will see these smiles again soon.
One more story - As I mentioned the girls got sick this weekend. B woke up crying, I asked her what was wrong and she told me in a sad pathetic voice that her nose wasn't working. Sad but cute. I gave her a drink and asked if I could do anything else and my baby sounded so old to me when she responded with, I ok mom.
You so need a yard!
ReplyDelete