The following statements are some big things that have been happening in our life. Although the sentences are small, each is a huge thing, big enough that they deserve several posts each but I am a little more succinct when sharing with the whole world!
Mr. K finished school and became Dr. K!
Dr. K started his new job!
We had a house built!
Miss H turned 1!
We Moved!
Yeah I would say those are some pretty big milestones! I think we are to the point though that we are settling in and getting life back to "normal" or maybe a comfortable routine... maybe. We are still getting to know the area, but we are loving everything so far. We are glad to be living a little more in the country (it may sound silly but, we got excited driving home the other night when we had the chance to use our brights).
Miss B talks about things like we now live in another world. The other day we found a different Wal-Mart than the one we went to last week. Upon arrival Miss B said, "Is this Wal-Mart?" I responded that it was. Miss B "Why does this world have TWO Wal-Marts?" Other than that she is anxious to meet and make new friends to play with and is sick and tired of unpacking and cleaning- I am right there with her :o) Miss H likes the extra space to crawl and explore and the challenge of learning stairs which she promptly mastered. (We have only been here a little over week)! She also loved the empty cupboards to hide in. Dr. K is loving his new job. I am loving being unpacked and having a chance to blog! It feels like ages since I have been on the computer. So maybe that wasn't as succinct as I claimed but it's been awhile. Here is the picture recap if you prefer that to reading.
Loving the toy phone from Grandma!
Miss H's Cake! Inspired by good friends and family and Miss H - She is our little fish in the tub and she is full of sunshine!
Miss B wakin' up among the boxes! This is what happens when I try to take pictures of my kids sleeping.
Yeah for a drive way and place to play outside!
Oh Kim I am so happy for your little family! How exciting for you guys. We miss you so much and hope to see you as soon as we can. Give those little cuties a big hug for me! I can't believe how big they're getting.
ReplyDeleteYay for having a house of your own, room to play, a driveway, a real job and being unpacked!! You should post pics of your new house though. I'm so curious what it looks like.
ReplyDeleteH looks so much like you!!! She's getting so big and darling. B is darling too, of course. So glad you're settling in... so us your house!! :)
ReplyDelete